I zonked out after sahur, only to be woken up by Mom's call around 7.30am going:
"Morning Aya! Mama dah ada kat UM, want me to drop you off kat exam hall?"
And I was like, owh-kaaaaaay... I was barely awake, gila subconcious, I couldn't find my watch to check the time, pukul berapa? Aaaaaaaah....
"But Kakak belum mandi la Ma..." I groggily replied and Mom (who was prolly in a good mood) was like
"Takpe, I'll wait for you downstairs. I'll be in the parking lot, ya?"
I hung up and walked to the bathroom. (I went out the door and forgot my towel and went back in to get my towel, only to realise that I've also forgotten my toilettries. Subconcious la katakan...) After getting reading semua tu, I text the girls just in case ada yang se-malas I mengada2 sikit nak hitch a drive to DTC instead of walking (dah ada rezeki jangan ditolak, right?) and Fadz took the offer. The rest tiba-tiba RAJIN nak berjalan. Hahahahaha...
We reached the Bangunan Peperiksaan in record time and not to mention, perfectly dry. (Dah naik keta, memang ah! xD) We got lost in the labyrinth of countless dead-ends (dah lama tak pergi, I've forgotten how unforgiving the stairs were) but we made it to our side of the quadrant; G1. Bono who was sweating was like:
"Su, your Mum's picking you up later, right? I'm definitely following" xDDD
On to the papers of the day: CHEM 1 and COMP. SCI 1.
CHEM 1; Not so awesome.
COMP. SCI 1: AWESOME! xD Hahahahahaha...
Difference? Preparation. It's all in the preparation, baby. Of which I didn't prepare enough for Chemistry, unfortunately. :/
Allright, I think this suffices as English practice for tomorrow's English paper (despite my rojak.)
Run along now, there's Physics and Calculus to conquer!
Good luck Asasi-ans! May the Force be with ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment