This whole week of transit back and forth from home to college to classes and back home again wasn't all that bad. Mum and Ana and Abah made lovely things for buka puasa, like:
Monday : Spaghetti, garlic bread, portobello mushroom sauce, teriyaki chicken and Mexican shortbread. (Mum and Ana were in the cooking mood) And one more, potato crusted pizza.
Tuesday : Mihun sup with chicken balls
Wednesday: Shiitake Mushroom chicken, tempe and potato wedges (suka!) and bendi. Another potato crusted pizza.
Thursday: And... ANOTHER potato crusted pizza! XD We just loved that recipe. :P Mum also made cheesecake with a chocolate crust instead of crumbs.
Friday: (dah sampai Ganu) IKAN PATIN MASAK TEMPOYAK. Nyummeh. Bought it on the way kat Maran.
Who said I tak suka balik? Just because I almost never ever leave college for the weekends, doesn't mean I'm against going back to my own home. :P
Hahahahaha, as of today's events:
It rained all morning dari Subuh, head back to college despite the rain and slept in my room til' 7.50 0r so. Called up my Mum to send us (Bono, Put, Nwal and I) to PASUM; in our grand search for BT17. xD
Fast forward>>> Azizan'sclassexampleexampleexampleMR.Z'sclassNwallambatxmaumasukBaemgetscalled,
BONOgetscalled,wegelaksolo,Asma'sclasspeoplexfaham,example,differentiate,example, END.
At 12 pm, I was in PASUM. When I woke up at 6.30pm, I was already crossing the Pahang-Terengganu border into Kemaman. (:
As much as I debated on nak balik ke tak, I decided- heck, balik je lah. Lagipun boleh la I smuggle some mercun to play kat balcony when the exams end. Muahahahahah!
You should see my bag. I should definitely be charged for carrying extra baggage. xD
My trolley bag yang dah separuh nak mati, with threads sticking out (some cat back in TKC gi cakar the sides) was half filled with textbooks (Math, Physics and Chemistry and loose Comp. Sci notes) and three different chargers (phone, camera and laptop), my laptop cooling pad and of course, my laptop. Baju I packed enough just to survive. Should I run out of clothes, there's always Ana's I could hijack. Hahahahahah... xD
I think I slept the whole 6 hours back to Terengganu. The only time (or times) I woke up was when we stopped by Genting (Abah nak solat Jumaat) and Mum took us for a round of archery and next, when we stopped by Maran to get buka puasa food.
Mid-semester exams next week.
I'm sitting in the 2nd row from the FRONT. Opposite the smart-ass Hayat kids. Oh well, maybe with their 'smart' aura I'll prolly get enough ideas to earn me a 4.0 flat. Lawl! XD
Alah, alang2 ada kat Ganu ni- study tepi pantai ah. (:
Have a happy Ramadan, y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment