That's the song Tik-Tok by Kesha in case you were (or weren't) wondering. Been stuck in my head for the last few days. :O
I'm bored to tears, it's 40 minutes past four and I have no mood whatsoever to study Physics II at the moment.
Yes, I am in the middle of finals. And yes, I turned on my laptop. And yes, I even had a 2-hour nap before that. I'm not supposed to. I'm perfectly aware of that. :P
How did the previous papers work out for me? Better, I guess! Considering that I was completely blank in the middle of mid-sem but I entered finals, actually studying and actually answering the questions! :D So, yeah- finals for me is better than mid-sem. Apa kelas tembak je jawapan MCQ? Lyk, srsly? Subjective questions are awesome. You get to scribble whatever that crosses your mind AND get marks; just for thinking. (:
Yesterday, I tagged along with the library zombies to - where else? - the library. Hazmi was surprised to hear that I was at the library "Has those zombies posessed you? O.o" he texted. Hahaha, it was a one night stand, baby. A one night stand.
It rained on the way to the library. My jeans and shoes were soaking wet. And the library was friggin' cold and we had nowhere to sit.
Duduk lah kami ber-tujuh (Nwal, PauWw, Faiz, Nad, Epul, Apat and I) in between book shelves; tired, cold, wet. We actually sat on the floor, reading Chemistry. Haha, gila kesian!
Then we moved to the 2nd floor. There were 2 empty tables. So we sat there. And then moved again to another quadrant of the 2nd floor. Halfway through, Epul disappeared- seperti meng-emo-kan diri and he was nowhere to be seen.
After a while, Nwal found a few spots back upstairs at the 3rd (1/2) floor. So we grabbed our things and head upstairs. We were studying, studying, studying...
"Weyh, where's Epul la?"
"Ntah, dia jalan menghala ke Perdanasiswa!" said Apat.
"HA? PERDANASISWA?"
"A'ah, dia kata jangan ikut. Dia soh kitorg balik."
Faiz slid his phone open.
"Epul text kata dia 'nak pergi jauh'..."he said. All of us stared at each other.
"Nad, Epul ada problem ke?"
"Takde ah, bahagia je."
We were worried. Nak pergi jauh? Sounded like suicide! O_O
We continued studying nonetheless, waiting for Epul's return. We waited 15 minutes, 30 minutes... An hour... A bit more over an hour... And Epul was back.
"Kenapa ko nampak lain dowh?" was Faiz's first question. Epul had a clean shave, his hair trimmed and his sweater was in his hands.
"Aku balik ambik sweater, potong rambut- skali shave..."
"BODO! Kata nak pegi JAUH!"
"Laaaa... Jauh ah! Balik kolej amek sweater, potong rambut on the way..."
"Ko ni buat takut kitorg je! Ayat sial x ley blaaaaah!!!"
Epul laughed.
It was back to studying. Then all of a sudden- kelaparan melanda. -tummy grumbles-
First it was Pizza Hut. We called. We ordered. And suddenly Pizza Hut goes 'Oh, y'know what? We have your pizza, it's ready but UM is not in our kawasan. We can't send it over.'
>__________<
Nad had a tough time talking sense into the Pizza Hut guy ("It was worse yesterday, Su! Lepas nak dekat 2 jam BARU sampai McD" he explained.) and the Pizza Hut guy just refused to send it over. "UM luar kawasan la... Jadi, macam mana ah?" BODOH. We're willing to spend 90 bucks on pizza you make and you won't friggin' send it over? Wahliao weyh...
We ditched Pizza Hut and went for Canadian Pizza instead.
None of us had ever had Canadian Pizza before. It was the first time for all of us. Nak call pun x tau number apa. xD
We ordered 4 large pizzas, Margarita Cheese, 2 beef pepperonis and another one with olive and bell pepper toppings whose name escapes my memory.
All this for LESS than 80 bucks. BEAT THAT PIZZA HUT. And they came ON TIME too. And UM ISN'T LUAR KAWASAN for them. >_<.
We ate outside the library. Walked to Baguz for drinks.
And then we studied a liiiiitle bit more and head back for the night around 11.30 or so.
Went all hyper singing "Party In The USA" on the way back. (:
It was a great one night stand. Don't count on seeing me in the library again anytime soon. :P
Jamuan tonight! Hazmi's pizza kenduri! More pizza!
AND IT'S NOT PIZZA HUT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Time to get back to Physics. Last paper, guys! May the Force be with us on this final day.
XOXO; Susu the Awesome.
2 comments:
hahaha epul gila drama hahahahahahaaaaaaaa
hahaha epul gila drama hahahahahahaaaaaaaa
Post a Comment