November 01, 2009

Life away from Asasi.


I'm home, I'm home, I'm home! :D

It's been almost over 2 days already (if you include Friday) really. Just got the chance to go online. Running on Maxis broadband in the back room on Mum's desktop while everyone else is in the living room watching Oprah. Tee-hee. (:

Oh speaking of Oprah;

THE BEP FLASH MOB WAS SRSLY AWESOME. Go look it up. Now. Youtube, Yahoo!, Google, whatever- watch it. It was well choreographed. Srsly, awesome.

Another awesome thing that needs no description whatsover, it's pretty much self-explanatory, the name speaks it all! The one and only, His Sexy-ness, none other than...


ADAM LAMBERT.

-dies-

"It's alright
You'll be fine
Baby, I'm in control
Take the pain
Take the pleasure
I'm the master of both
Close your eyes
Not your mind
Let me into your soul
I'ma work ya 'til you're totally blown!"

-For Your Entertainment.

HOT.HOT.HOT.

Do you hear the Glam-angels singing? :D

That's another thing for you guys to go ahead and Youtube, Google, whatever. Download it, rip it, have it! It's good. Awesome dance track, sexy and catchy. All pure Adam-ness. Falsetto, everything. (:

Now...

On to less awesome things. Haha! :P

It's been a good 5 months or so since I got my driver's license and getting stuck in Asasi (we're not allowed to have our cars on campus) just made my driving a lil' worse. Allright, not a little- A LOT. I have seriously forgotten how to drive stick-shift. I don't have a single auto car at home. And plus, Mum said if I could drive her Avanza- I could keep it for the weekends on campus.

Motivation allright. (:

Imagine all those trips to One Utama and back! (And prolly visit Dad on the way. :P)

Hahahahahahahahaha, what a reason to drive! XD

So, this morning I was like- "Ma, may I drive your car?"

She approved, kindly reversing the car out into the driveway (I have no idea how she parks her car in that tiny, claustrophobic space.) for me to drive.

My 6-year old sister tagged along as my co-pilot. With her backpack which had a map of Petaling Jaya and a bottle of wintermelon tea. :D

We went round my housing area a million times.

Apparently, everytime I switched gears (Okay, okay- I'm improving. Sloooowly.) the car jerked a little and my sister would spill her tea! Hahahahaha. Poor thing.
So everytime I switched gears, I gave her a headstart- warning her in advance "I'M SWITCHING GEARS! STOP DRINKING!"

It was fun. Lil' sister gave me an A for effort.

I've got two weeks to get myself to drive on stick-shift! Wish me luck! (:

Aight now, I'm gonna look up some recipes. Will have the kitchen all to myself tomorrow. Hee-hee. Til next time peeps!

(Don't forget to listen to Adam Lambert's For Your Entertainment!")

XOXO, Susu.

No comments: