It's already the 2nd day into the second semester (our final semester! :O That fast?) and thing are smooth-sailing so far.
The lecturers somehow knew that we students need to be transitioned back to studying more than 7 hours straight (God knows how we have spent more than 300 hours away from any form of academic material) and it's impossible to just jump back to the old schedule.
So they came up with some sort of introductory schedule. 2 weeks of classes with long gaps between classes, not more 4 classes a day. How thoughtful of 'em lecturers. (:
(Actually it's because they know that if they had 8 o' clock classes first day back to PASUM, nobody would show up. xD)
So, the new semester brings about a lot of new things.
New subjects? Plenty! Haha, so far we've got Engineering Math and Statistics as far as new subjects go. We're yet to have Algebra and Calculus (it's a class on its own) and Computer Science (programming!) Aunty Yong's teaching Stats and I think she saw me, but I quickly ducked. Haha, I still remember seeing her at the Education Expo back in Form 4 (or was it Form 5?) and she was at the UM booth talking about Asasi. (Are you going to Asasi, Suraya? How's your Mum? Oh, you're in boarding school now!) I still have the flyers. Haha...
New seatings! Yesszzaaah... Bono and I have moved further in front in the lecture hall. Apat, Azreen and Nawwal have moved to the left-side of the lecture hall to sit with Faiz, Nadzmie, Epul and company. They've changed their address to the university library now, I think. Pure academic folk. (: I don't think I can transition that fast. Ejam has decided that he could sit anywhere, and today he sat with Put, Bono and I, showing off his new iPhone. (Oh, you have awesome hair Ejam! Adam Lambert-ish, doesn't make ya less gay. Jagung. xD Just kidding. Haha!)
Sports Week! :D Not that I'm involved in any of the sports. I'm just running for the jogathon this weekend. (And I haven't trained at all! God, I'd die of cramps. D:) I'm not skipping the event because I have an awesome number : 0123. Thanks Hazim. Tee-hee. (:
Ahh, I've collected everyone's jogathon cards today separuh nak mati like Ah Long I tell you and they don't want it today. Apa daaaaa... We have deadlines for a reason, baby! And I did journalism, I friggin' know what deadlines are!
New books? Nah, I'm reading a few old books here and there. Like, Who Moved My Cheese? Which came in quite handy with all these transitions going on left, right, center. Like the book says, you gotta move with the cheese! Look for New Cheese!
Exactly what I'm doing.
I'm going to move with the cheese.
Listen up, this gal is MOVING ON! Yesszzaaah! That felt good. (:
Allright, I should start with some statistical cheese. How 'bout that?
Love you guys loads. And it's not just because I felt like typing it out.
XOXO.
No comments:
Post a Comment