May 07, 2010

Wake up, Susu!

I have a tendency of getting very, very weird dreams when I oversleep. Today, I exceeded my limit of 8 hours' sleep (per night) and guess what I dreamt of?

The moment I opened my eyes in Dreamland, I had an AK-47 in my hands (I don't know how I knew it was an AK, but my dream-self certainly did.) and I had running, living targets for me to shoot in the clearing. Without even thinking for I second, I shot three of them square in the chest and they dropped dead. My dream-self smirked and ran off to get more ammo to shoot more people.

Apparently, I was in some camp. (Assassin training grounds?) And my fellow campers were my cousins and schoolmates and... Asasi people? Maybe the government had recruited us? I dunno. Anyway, I was walking around looking for an extra pack of ammo to gun down more innocent people when I walked in on my cousins, training kung-fu.

Hell yeah. xD

One of them looked at me and asked whether my gun was an auto or semi-auto. I had NO idea what he/she just asked. I heard myself answer his/her question and walked off.

The next moment, I lay my firearm down at the table and there I was, sitting with Huda and a bunch of Asasians (or should that be Asasi-ns? xD) for lunch, in metal trays.

"Great target practice today?"

"Yeah, it was kinda easy"

We ate lunch and talked about training and classes and the horrible food and head for the bus. On the bus, we were talking and sleeping, yada-yada...

And the next thing I knew, I was on a rooftop in the middle of nowhere. It overlooked a sea of buildings in a million different colours. I jumped in through the side window and saw my cousin. She was just sent to go on a new mission.

"You're not going to join the rest?" she asked.

I shrugged. I didn't know what was going on. My dream-feet led me down the steps to a large crowd, screaming their lungs out. I made my way to the front of the crowd when I saw HIM.




OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

I was hyperventilating. I totally forgot how to breathe, my brain was about to short-circuit-

Adam Mitchel Lambert, right there in front of me in the glittery-est outfit with tight, tight pants that left nothing to the imagination and gorgeous make-up! If it wasn't for me going all crazy and melting into a puddle of mush from his uber HOT-ness, I would've jumped on him right there and then. XDD

(Btw, the pic was from the Japan show earlier this year. Damn those glittery pants! Gah.)

Then I woke up. The house was empty. Mama and Abah had left for work and my sisters were out at school. And Adam Lambert's FYE was playing away on my phone. I didn't wake up to my alarm apparently, and I'm glad I didn't. (:

Dreaming aside, how have your holidays been?

I've been playing house-wife most of the time. I'm not around town much to get myself a decent job. xD Gah, let the holidays end. I need to get back to school!

XOXO; Susu.

2 comments:

Dominic Blaaque said...

lambert haha

monu said...

awww he rawkk babe(: