I ran out of ideas for a title to this post, so I decided on a number instead. 5 years or so of blogging (fancy that!) I've reached post #259. Evolving from the time I used to type in colour and alternating capital and small letters- to the ones I type now, bi-lingual and splashed with random images. It hurts my eyes reading old posts. Lyk, srsly Su- what the heck were you thinking.
-___-
I'm currently back in my kampong, Kuala Terengganu. I'm bored out of my skull, I'm humongous (Ooh, fatfatfat. Hate it, having people rub it in my face. I know it already. Shut up.) and I lack any academic brain-power. My braincells are dying. And my grandma is on a mission to constantly feed me. D:
What am I up to? Well... I'm now an on-call driver for my 15-year-old sister. I don't get paid. But I get to drive! Haha... But my grandma doesn't trust me driving alone. Gah!
EVERYONE has trust issues with me driving. Ugh. Dx Well, maybe with an exception of Mom who let me drive (tail-gate! XD) alone to Bak's place a few times. One time I even drove Shihah. Dude, even my 6-year-old sister has faith in my driving. Why can't everyone else just let me behind the wheel when I want to? I NEED my practice. I'm not perfect. Pft.
Like Mom once said- me driving is a HUGE conundrum. To get better at driving, I need practice- but to actually drive, I need to be a better driver.
Gah, that sounds harder than "Which comes first? The chicken or the egg?" xD
So, yeah. That's pretty much my day-to-day life in a few paragraphs, sans the Kradam-fics, food, sleeping and watching TV.
Speaking of Kradam:

Ooh la la! xD
Random one there.
Anyhoo, I couldn't find any good pics of the all-star performance from this year's finale (which Adam had missed) so I couldn't get another Idol post up; ranting about the so-so performances. Sorreh.
As for my future in Academics... I have to wait ANOTHER month before I get to hit the books again. Til then, it's just going to be like today: TV, internet, food, sleep.
I need a life! D:
No comments:
Post a Comment