Words cannot describe how tired I am today.
Okay, so NEWSFLASH! I am now a student in UKM, where anything and everything is very much 'kebangsaan' or 'Malaysian' in a sense. People are mostly huddled up with their own; Not speaking to one another. Government policies, mentions of subsidizing everything just so we could pay much less than we really need to... There's this sense of need of seniors being superior around the juniors and confusing roadsigns. (Apa kaitan? xD) My wardrobe is mainly consists of baju kurung (not that I'm complaining, they're more convenient really.) All classes except for the obvious, ENGLISH, will be conducted in Bahasa Malaysia. At the end of this course, maybe I'd have such impeccable Bahasa- even Pn. Rozaini would break out in tears of joy.
Yeah, it's plain good Malaysian style around here alright.
Sorry if I made myself sound like annoying, irritating, whatever. I'm just too tired. We've been having talks all day long. I'm just tired. Plain tired.
We finished everything around 7 o' clock and we hadn't gone for Asar prayers at that time. It irked me to no end to know that if I had died in the hall and the malaikat were sent to question my deeds-
"Why didn't you pray when you had the time?"
"Oh, I was having rehearsals for our swearing-in. We needed to learn a few songs too."
Ugh. I can't believe anyone in their right mind (mind you, majority were Muslim) would postpone prayers so close to the time of another. 15 minutes to Maghrib, I finally had the chance to pray. Pft. And the surau only had one miserable telekung to spare.
Allright, enough ranting. I'll post again when I have something nicer to say.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment