December 25, 2010

Homesick.



I don't know why I feel so homesick at the moment. Maybe it's because I haven't been around people much. And the fact that my parents aren't in KL makes it even worse. Or maybe it's just my hormones talking. Pft.

I'm a spoilt child, that much I'd admit. I don't think I've spent the weekends in college that often. When there are friends around, it makes it easier to overcome this homesickness - but staying alone? I'm on the verge of tears.

There's only so much you can do to pass the time, staying alone.

I've done everything today from laundry to 4 different pieces of artwork on dA drawn completely using the touchpad of my laptop. I've gone through my notes for next week and I've been online for almost forever now. I've even completed multiple levels of Hannah and Pirate Caves on Neopets (Again!)

I've lost my appetite to eat. Eating alone far away from home is not fun. I want to be home, cooking in my own kitchen. ):

Good news is - Dad's picking me up from college tomorrow!

Bad news is - I've gotta spend another night alone in college till then.

-sigh-

I'm going to look for something else to do. Time to cheer myself up. Can't let this eat me. :/

P/S: The artwork is by yours truly. Yes, my dA account is ALIVE again! (;

1 comment:

olla said...

NAK BALIK JUGEEEEEEEEEE~~~