Hello one and all. (:
We had our Geology Family Day earlier today and man, I feel uber tired! I haven't done sports in the hot sun for a very, very long time.
Rolling up my sleeves was definitely not the best decision I made today because now half of my lower arm is darker than the other half with a light ring around my wrist to show where my watch sits. xD
Thank goodness we excos got fancy hats. My face was saved from being burnt that bad. Kalau tak, berbelang lagi lah tandanya.
-___-
For this event, all Geo students ranging from the freshmen all to way up to the alumni were sorted into four different houses, aptly named after the formations found in the North of the Peninsula :
Singa (YELLOW)
Ko'diang (RED)
Macinchang (BLUE)
Jerai (GREEN)
The sorting hat put me in Singaaa. (: (Excuse my Harry Potter analogy there. Hahaa)
And Singa totally blew everyone away. We won, in my humble opinion, fair and square. (: Congratulations to all singa members!

SINGAAA! AUM. (:
The dude in the back posing artistically with the umbrella is our house captain, Abang Anep. Best captain ever. Rilek je. Hahaa
I've lost my voice, my selendang reeked of budu (from our eating challenge!) and my body aches in different places - but it was all worth it.
The motto totally translated into what this day really became.
"ENJOY THE MOMENT, FEEL THE SPIRIT"
We Geologists truly pwned family day. (;
I dare you to find another course with coursemates as tight as we are. We geologists truly are family and that's a fact.
SINGA!
AUM.
No comments:
Post a Comment