Let's talk about LOVE. :D Why? Because I'm bored and I feel like writing about it.
How do people fall in love? One minute you're flying solo, the next minute you've found like THE love of your life who you could never live a day without. How does that even work?
I wouldn't know that, because I don't think I've been in one of these 'relationship' phases. Not yet, I guess. Speaking of love...
It seems that another pair of my classmates are together (like, together y'know? A couple. Boyfriend and girlfriend? Chuck and Blair? Haha), adding up to the grand total of THREE inter-Geology relationships in the first year. LOL.
Now that I've typed it out, it sounds a bit like incest, considering how much we've all grown together as a big family. Eww. Haha. I wouldn't want to date any of my brothers or sisters. Hahaha.
Before any of you go around pairing me up with ANYONE in Geology, I shall hereby release this press statement:
"I, Miss Suraya H. Hazim, am not interested in a romantic relationship with any boys, or girls, who happen to be my classmates here in the UKM Geology Programme. I am also not romantically linked to anyone at the current moment. I am single. And I am as straight as a metal ruler. "
However, should conditions change in my favour, the above statement shall prove itself void. (:
Mahira had her press statement out last night on Twitter after some rumours spread about her and this classmate of mine. They fight incessantly, I doubt they'd get together soon. But God works in mysterious ways, no? (;
Well, it's funny how people think I have a boyfriend when I have never had one.
And I'm going to be 20 soon. OMG. People get married at my age and I don't even have a boyfriend. Haha.
No worries. I believe that somewhere out there, someone is made for me. God has promised good men for good women. (Qur'an, Surah an-Nur I think. Yes, I do read the Qur'an once in a while.) So I guess I'll just be good, keep some faith and when the time comes - I'll find him. (:
And when I do, I pray to find a guy who'd except me for all my strengths and all my flaws - because I would. And God, I do want a blue-eyed blond for a husband. Please? And preferably, a cook. I love food. And, and - he should love kids. Yes, definitely. Haha.
Enough with this sappy love talk. Ignore this post and go on with your lives. Pretend you've never read this. :D
Time to pray!
1 comment:
susu..hee.nice story!^^
Post a Comment