Hey there!
It's almost half an hour past one and I've just gotten back from a tedious day of exams and studying. It's crazy. I haven't slept since Subuh. And it's almost way after Isyak. But I couldn't have made it through without my crazy classmates who are part of my study group. (:
Picture credits go out to the camera owner, Mahira Mahmod and photog of the day, A'asry Muhammad, aspiring lomographer. (:
The number of people in this study group change all the time. Last semester, I remember how we just studied in the library - around 6 or 7 of us. Never more than 10. Now, we have to go hunting for empty classrooms to fulfill our study requirements. Well, I guess you know what they say:
Two's a company, Three's a crowd - I guess 14 or so crazy teenagers make up for a PARTAYH. Yessiree. (:
These past few days spent together studying has been fun!
Stress levels were kept to a minimum. A million dirty jokes have been passed around (that's what you get for studying with a bunch of teenage boys. LOL.) Facebook posts with double meanings, nights spent eating out, new GOSSIP! Man, I didn't know that boys gossiped just like us girls do. Haha. Well, minus the high-pitched giggling and squealing and screaming for no reason. But guys DO gossip. Yes, they do!
Another thing I've learnt about the boys in my class- behind all the dirty jokes, the swearing and whatnot (well, boys will be boys) they are quite the gentlemen. (:
If any of you out there are looking for significant others, I'd highly recommend these Geologists-to-be. (NOTE: But you'll have to keep up with their craziness on a daily basis. That's all. Haha.) But most of them, as I have learnt from their daily rounds of gossip, are already taken. Good luck, gals.
Allright, enough talking 'bout the boys. (:
We had Mineralogy this morning. The paper was so-so, even with the spotted questions. I think I got carpal tunnel from drawing all those indicatrix figures. But you know what? I'm happy it's done with. Now I can focus on other papers.
Like my friend Amir once said in PASUM:
"Satu A dah dalam tangaaan!"
InsyaAllah, amin.
Let's pray for awesome results, a Dean's List with our names on it and a page in UKM Geology history saying that we were the best batch they had even had. (:
Together, we can do this!
1 comment:
like2
Post a Comment