May 21, 2011

Marry me!

Because I wanna have babies! I want twin boys, and I'm naming them Adam and Danial. And they're gonna be footballers and I can be like, a soccer mum or something. :D

I mean, look at this picture - I am perfectly ready for motherhood!

Hells, yeah!

Heck, no. I'm not ready for this. Yet, my relatives think I am. I've already gotten the occasional hints from my aunts asking if I'm seeing anyone, uhm, special and if I'm joining the married-and-having-babies bandwagon anytime soon.

I'm only 19 (I refuse to accept that I'm turning 20 in 2 months.) I'm waaay too young (by my standards) to even be considering the idea of getting married! Like, NO WAY.

I'm still keeping up with studies. I can hardly get myself to cook any Malay dishes on a regular basis and I still get my mom to mend my clothes even if it's just to fix the buckle on my baju kurung.

I am not ready for marriage. Not yet.

But you know, if my husband-to-be could tolerate all of the above - then by all means, meet my father (and my mom and my stepdad and my sisters) and we'll get the arrangements done. (:

Because other than the aforementioned problems, I'm pretty good at everything else. I can do the laundry (by machine or by hand), I'm great with kids and I'm smart - so I can help out our kids with their homework while you (my darling husband) go out there and save the world or something. Haha. :D

I don't know what I was thinking while posting this. Maybe it's because of the cheesy, romantic Klaine fanfics I've been reading all morning. Maybe it's that Train song I heard in the car that made me smile like an idiot.

Or maybe it's just my hormones going crazy. Go figure.

Really, it's just because I'm super bored with nothing to do. So sue me. (:

So, what has everyone been up to these holidays? Am I the only stay-at-home-sister merangkap part-time driver? LOL.

I should get off now before I start talking about other insignificant events. Toodles, loves!

P/S: I miss classes oh so very much. Geology classmates, I miss you guys so, so, so much. I know it's been weeks since we last met, but I dream of you guys every other night. I'm just melancholic that way.

I need a psychologist. Like Dr. Sweets on Bones. That curly hair and all that awkwardness! (:

No comments: