Hello lovelies. (:
Yes, after an excruciatingly long wait, I have finally received my Pottermore welcome letter. I got it sometime around last week, just hours before the end of September! I wish mine had come sooner, but... better late than never, I guess.
(Come to think of it, I'm just glad my letter didn't get lost at the owlery again. It happened the first time around when I got through the 3rd day of the Magical Quill challenge and my validation letter never came through; Hence, my second application on the 6th day.)
The internet here in UKM isn't exactly the fastest internet connection out there, so I haven't gotten that far into the site. The graphics pretty much crawl on UKM's Wi-Fi and it doesn't help much when I need to constantly zoom in and out of the page layers quickly to collect items and to get places! Grrr.
I'm currently at Chapter 8 of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (or Sorcerer's Stone, if that's what you prefer.) Aaand, I've been sorted!
"RAVENCLAW!"
And here's my pretty, pretty wand. Phoenix-feather core. (;
I have to say, I'm totally psyched to be in Ravenclaw! So far, we're leading on House Points and I am looking forward to contributing some points of my own.
Maybe I'll try out some spells and some potions next time, when I have a somewhat better internet connection. (:
P/S: Have an account too? Mine's HollyKey69. See you on Pottermore! (:


No comments:
Post a Comment