This morning didn't feel much different than the days before... I sleep around nine, wake up around five... Same old, same old.
Exams ended yesterday, just in case you didn't catch the many status updates of fellow PASUM students on Facebook ("Exam dah habiiiisssss!!!", etc.) Everyone was pretty much hugging each other goodbye and rushing back to college to get changed and celebrate their freedom off campus.
Me?
Well, let's just say I transitioned way off the PASUM radar the moment study leave began.
The moment exams ended, I grabbed my bag and head down the stairs quietly, making my way through the ocean of students out of the building and onto the road to Mum's office. The journey there was a quiet one. And a long one. Gave me time to think as I stared at a potential future before me : JABATAN GEOLOGI.
Just imagine, in July- maybe I'll finally wind up here. I grew up here in UM (literally) and maybe, just maybe- this is where I'm supposed to be.
A year in PASUM has definitely been a whirlwind of experiences for me- being in and out of friendships, staying out all night, classes, copying tutorials, struggling to keep my grades up, keeping my heart and soul in one piece... Now it's over. How anti-climatic.
So it's back to family, Glam-sessions and whole lot of Jamie Oliver.
Farewell, PASUM. Till the next roller-coaster ride!
P/S: Mum said starting next sem, Geology's going to be a 4 year course! Maybe I should start hitting the books now?
2 comments:
and i was there when u were walking to geology faculty!!!!
Indeed you were! xD
Post a Comment