I'm back! Alive, in one piece...
It's now one week into the finals, meaning there's only one week left in PASUM and KK12. Honestly, I haven't slept in college since the day we left for our study break. I stay home, Mum sends me to the exam hall and back... It's just a matter of isolation; avoiding very, very unnecessary stress in college in full exam-mode.
I don't know why people get overly freaked out about exams. I mean- if we made it through SPM (2 years worth of study material, people!) why can't we make it through this final paper alive? Bukan banyak pun kena baca. Like, there's only like three or four months worth of notes to study. That's like minuscule compared to our 2-year-study-feat for SPM.
Bukan I nak kata I'm gila pandai or what, it's just that sometimes, people freak out over the smallest things and it really, really, really just gets on my nerves.
Another exam hoopla I never, ever understood is how people 'cover' certain chapters.
You never truly 'cover' a subject. I don't know. To me, there's always more to just memorizing the formulae. I dunno.
So, as to avoid screaming off someone's good head off their shoulders- I decided it would be safe (for them and my own sanity) to stay home.
Staying home studying has one me good so far. Mum's always there to make me coffee when I need to stay up and she's there to teach me Math or Physics (and even Comp. Science that day! WOW! Fortran summore! Bangga. :D ) whenever I need understanding of something I don't understand. Thanks Mama.
So, 5 papers down- 4 more to go.
Wish me luck!
P/S: Adam's mentor-ing Idol next weeeeeeeek! (:
P/S (again): I love dudes in Greek armor. Hot guy + Skirts = LOVE. (:
1 comment:
goodluck mother fry!!!!
xxxx
Post a Comment