April 18, 2010

Farewell! (:

A number of good friends left campus for home today! Farewell guys, till we meet again. (: Fate is twisted, we're bound to cross paths sooner or later.

XOXO;
Susu.

Azmi! Prolly back in Mersing now. We've never hung out much (tapi every event Asasi mesti jumpa! Hoho... I kan slalu menyibuk konon-nya JKP. Hahaha...) but you're a really nice guy! Proves that not all guys are asses. xD See you in Geology next year. (:

Ejam! My part-time driver, car-loving, mamak-going, fellow Gleek! Thank you, thank you, thank you for always being there; walking in when the rest of them walked out. I couldn't be any more grateful for a floater like you. (:

Sandra Abe!!! Damn, nasib baik I sempat jumpa you before you got into the cab! :D Memang gila ah tadi. xDD Sayang Sayn. Nanti kitak jumpa lagi. Missing you already sayaaaanggg... Huhu...

P/S : Yang takde tu...
A) You never told me you've left
B) You've never left campus in the first place

Bottom-line, I didn't know. xD Farewell to you guys too!
Forgive my ignorance and forgetfulness- I'd pray for savant-like memory but maybe I won't be able to tie my own shoelaces. Haha... Love y'all. Thanks for keeping up with my sarcasm all this while. (;

2 comments:

Dominic Blaaque said...

Thats a nice picture of me haha

Sandra ;) said...

su!!! i'd just read this! hahaha.
love you su... sorry if did any wrong to you that i didn't realise.. ;)
you're one of my best friends in pasum!