All the world's your stage, everyone else are merely players.
If my life were a musical, this would be the set list. Though I have to warn you, my playlist is a little bit Glee-biased. Hahahaaa :D
Try out your playlist. NO CHEATING! (;
I now present to you...
My Life : The Musical ; based on the playlist of my Nokia E5.
Opening Credits:
I Wanna - All American Rejects
"I never thought that I was so blind, I can finally see the truth, it's me for you."
Waking Up:
Valerie - Glee
"I miss your ginger hair and the way you like to dress."
I Wanna - All American Rejects
"I never thought that I was so blind, I can finally see the truth, it's me for you."
Waking Up:
Valerie - Glee
"I miss your ginger hair and the way you like to dress."
First Day At School:
The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars
"Today I don't feel like doing aaanything." -does the dougie-
The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars
"Today I don't feel like doing aaanything." -does the dougie-
Falling In Love:
Na Na Na - My Chemical Romance
"Love, gimme love, gimme love."
Na Na Na - My Chemical Romance
"Love, gimme love, gimme love."
Fight Song:
When I Get You Alone - Glee
"Cause you make me SICK. I'm not leaving, until you're leaving."
Breaking Up:
Silly Love Songs - Glee
"Sometimes it comes in a minute, sometimes it doesn't come at all."
Prom:
Anyway You Want It / Loving Touching Squeezing - Glee
When I Get You Alone - Glee
"Cause you make me SICK. I'm not leaving, until you're leaving."
Breaking Up:
Silly Love Songs - Glee
"Sometimes it comes in a minute, sometimes it doesn't come at all."
Prom:
Anyway You Want It / Loving Touching Squeezing - Glee
"Then we touched, the we sang about the lovely things." LOL.
Mental Breakdown:
Who Says - Selena Gomez and The Scene
"Who says you're not perfect? Who says you're not worth it? Who says you're the only one that's hurting?" -wails hysterically-
Driving:
Louboutins - Jennifer Lopez
"Tail lights, is all you'll see. Watch this Benz exit that driveway."
Flashback:
Give Me Everything (Tonight) - Pitbull ft. Nayer, Ne-Yo, Afrojack
"Me not working hard? Yeah right. Picture that with a Kodak."
Getting Back Together:
Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's
"We may only have tonight, but til' the morning sun you're mine, all mine."
Wedding:
Raise Your Glass - Glee
"Raise your glass!" (:
Birth of Child:
Hurricane - 30 Seconds To Mars
"Tell me would you kill to save a life." Nuuuu ):
Final Battle:
"Tell me would you kill to save a life." Nuuuu ):
Final Battle:
Hey Soul Sister - Glee
Uhhh... o_o
Death Scene:
Young Forever - Jay-Z ft. Mr. Hudson
"Let us die young or let us live forever. We don't have the power but we never say never."
Funeral Song:
Uhhh... o_o
Death Scene:
Young Forever - Jay-Z ft. Mr. Hudson
"Let us die young or let us live forever. We don't have the power but we never say never."
Funeral Song:
Express Yourself - Glee
"Don't go for second best, baby!" SAY WUT? xD
End Credits:
Candles - Hey Monday
"Don't go for second best, baby!" SAY WUT? xD
End Credits:
Candles - Hey Monday
"Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight."
No comments:
Post a Comment