I'm bored, sleepy and avoiding homework. So, here's a post to pass the time. (;
*Ripped the
questions off some random page I Google-d.
1. Grab
the book nearest to you, turn to page 18,
and find line 4.
and find line 4.
"Fangs
sink into my thigh" - Hell's Heroes : Book 10 of Darren Shan's Demonata
series.
2. Stretch
your left arm out as far as you can,
What can you touch?
What can you touch?
The edge of my bed.
3. Before
you started this survey,
what were you doing?
what were you doing?
I
was watching TV.
4. What
is the last thing you watched on TV?
House
M.D. Season 8
5. Without
looking, guess what time it is
6.45
pm?
6. Now
look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6.29
pm. So close! Hahaa
7. With
the exception of the computer,
what can you hear?
what can you hear?
Music
blaring from my earphones. I can’t even hear the computer. XD
8. When
did you last step outside?
What were you doing?
What were you doing?
A
few hours ago, to get my clothes off the line.
9. Did
you dream last night?
Yes,
yes I did. (:
10. Do
you remember your dreams?
My
dreams are usually very, very vivid. So, yes. I do recall my dreams quite
often. But I don't quite remember last night's dream. Hmmm.
11. When
did you last laugh?
This
morning. Can’t remember why though. Must have been something on Twitter.
Hahahaha
12. Do
you remember why / at what?
Like
I just said, I can’t remember why I was laughing. Oh well. xD
13. What
is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing,
really. Seriously – there’s nothing on the walls. Hmmm.
14. Seen
anything weird lately?
Well,
maybe not recently. But I was walking down the corridor in the block next to
mine the other day and I saw a dismembered rat. Head, guts, everything. Ugh.
15. What
do you think of this quiz?
A
great tool to pass the time. I’m bored. 100 questions, why not? Hahaa
16. What
is the last film you saw?
Istanbul
Aku Datang. Homaaai. I don’t even know what possessed me to watch the film in
the first place. But I have to say – for a Malay chick flick, it was not that
bad. I actually had fun watching it. :D
17. If
you could live anywhere in the world,
where would you live?
where would you live?
I’m
tempted to put some foreign country like America or Germany or Iceland – but
you know what they say: “Home is where the heart is.” And my heart is here, in
Malaysia, with my family. (‘:
18. If
you became a multi-millionaire overnight,
what would you buy?
what would you buy?
An
Audi TT. That was the first thing that came to mind. Sorry. Hahaha
19. Tell
me something about you
that most people don't know.
that most people don't know.
I’m
pretty much an open book. I think people know me more than I would know myself!
Hahaa.
So,
hmmm. What is it about me that most people don’t know? Hahaa
20. If
you could change one thing about the world,
regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
The
people’s mindset. People can be so closed-minded sometimes. If everyone were a
bit more open to old theories, to new ideas, to developing things – maybe
things would turn out a bit better? I don’t know.
21. Do
you like to dance?
Yes,
actually I do love dancing! Haha. Doesn’t mean that I’m any good at it though.
22. Would
you ever consider living abroad?
I
have considered this once. Yes.
23. Does
your name make any interesting anagrams?
Let’s
see. Suraya. Nah, my name doesn’t make any interesting anagrams. None that I
can think of at the moment.
24. Who
made the last incoming call
on your phone?
on your phone?
Interestingly,
the last call was from Septia. A classmate of mine. xD
25. What
is the last thing you
downloaded onto your computer?
downloaded onto your computer?
An
mp3 file of The Script’s Hall of Fame featuring Will.i.am.
26. Last
time you swam in a pool?
Last
Friday. And I did it in jeans. I mean, who in their right mind would jump into
a pool, with jeans? I must have left my brain somewhere that night. Hahahaha.
27. Type
of music you like most?
Pop.
Rock. Pop-rock? I don’t know the genre.
28. Type
of music you dislike most?
I
don’t think there is a type of music I dislike.
29. Are
you listening to music right now?
Yuuup.
Now I’m listening to This City by Patrick Stump.
30. What
color is your bedroom carpet?
My
bedroom isn’t carpeted. But there is a small carpet by the ironing board, and
it’s green. Hahaa
31. If
you could change something about your home,
without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I’d
like one of those day-beds like they have in the movies. Hahaha. The one by the
window where the leading character would sit and stare at the moon and write
her journal or something. Or talk on the phone. Or profess her undying love to
the boy waiting for her by the garden in her backyard. Ehhh.
Hahaha.
32. What
was the last thing you bought?
Uhmmmm.
Let’s see. Geology FC’s latest jersey? Does that count as something I bought?
Hahaa.
33. Have
you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Never,
ever. My parents – my dad, especially – has this unspoken rule about me going
around on motorbikes. Hmmm.
34. Would
you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I
would LOVE to go bungee jumping. Haven’t had the time to do so though.
35. Do
you have a garden?
If
you count the small patch of heliconias my dad has in the back – yes, I do.
Haha.
36. Do
you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yes,
yes I do. Would you like me to sing it? Hahaa
37. What
is the first thing you think of
when you wake up in the morning?
when you wake up in the morning?
“Can
I just sleep in for a few more minutes?” xD
38. If
you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Darren
Criss. I don’t know. He seems like a cool guy to have lunch with. (:
39. Who
sent the last text message you received?
The
last text message I received was from my sister, Ana.
40. Which
store would you choose
to max out your credit card?
to max out your credit card?
Borders.
Or MPH. Or Times bookstore. I’m a bookworm at heart. I love books.
41. What
time is bed time?
At
home, it’s usually some time between 11 and midnight. But at school, it’s
usually some time from midnight to 2 in the morning. On football nights, it’s
after Subuh. Hahaha. :D
42. Have
you ever been in a beauty pageant?
HAHAHAHAHA.
OMG, this question! xD Actually, yes. I have been in a beauty pageant. I was
10, it was for a school thing. I wore a black spaghetti strap dress with some
high heels. My dad’s girlfriend at the time did my hair and make-up. I didn’t
win it, but I was the runner-up! LOL.
43. How
many tattoos do you have?
None.
44. If
you don't have any,
have you ever thought of getting one?
have you ever thought of getting one?
I
have thought of getting one, or two. But since marking your skin permanently is
prohibited in Islam, it’s pretty much out of the question.
45. What
did you do for your last birthday?
I
stayed home. Cooked dinner for me and my dad. He got us two slices of red
velvet cake. Nothing much. Simplest birthday celebration to date. (:
46. Do
you carry a donor card?
For
organ donation? Nope. I don’t think I’m ready for that kind of thing. Not yet.
47. Who
was the last person you ate dinner with?
I
last had dinner with Zain. (Not Zayn Malik. Unfortunately.) Burger King. I was
craving for a swiss mushroom burger at the time. I would’ve dragged him to
Kenny Rogers otherwise. Hahaha. xD
48. Is
the glass half empty or half full?
What
glass?
49. What's
the farthest-away place you've been?
America.
50. When's
the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
A
few months back, I think. They were tomatoes from my aunt’s garden. :D
51. Have
you ever won a trophy?
Mostly
academic trophies. Debate competitions and stuff.
52. Are
you a good cook?
I
won’t say I’m a good cook. But I’m not a bad cook either. (;
53. Do
you know how to pump your own gas?
Yes,
I do! The uncle at the gas station in TTDI taught me how when I first went out
driving by myself. Thank you, Uncle!
54. If
you could meet any one person
(from history or currently alive), who wouldit be?
(from history or currently alive), who wouldit be?
It
would be a dream come true to meet Prophet Muhammad – peace be upon him –
although I don’t think I would be fully prepared for that moment. He’s just too
great of a person.
55. Have
you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
It’s
Malaysia. Everyone has to wear uniforms to school.
56. Do
you touch-type?
Touch-type?
57. What's
under your bed?
Nothing.
There’s absolutely nothing under my bed, last time I checked.
I hope there’s nothing. O_O
58. Do
you believe in love at first sight?
Yes,
I do. I’m a sucker for romance. xD
59. Think
fast, what do you like right now?
Food.
Hahaa. xD
60. Where
were you on Valentine's day?
That
was SO long ago. I can’t remember.
61. What
time do you get up?
Around
6 am? 6.30?
62. What
was the name of your first pet?
I
think it was Lily, the turtle. I don’t remember the names of my fishes.
63. Who
is the second to last person to call you?
Some
number I didn’t save. Hmmm.
64. Is
there anything going on this weekend?
Hmmmm.
Nothing, I guess.
65. How
are you feeling right now?
I’m
feeling bored. Obviously. Hence, this post with 100 questions. (:
66. What
do you think about the most?
I
don’t know. What do I think about the most? Hmmm. This is a tough question.
67. What
time do you get up in the morning?
Didn’t
I just answer this?
68. If
you had A Big Win in the Lottery,
how long would you wait to tell people?
how long would you wait to tell people?
I’m
not supposed be buying lottery tickets in the first place. But hypothetically,
if I had won the lottery – people would find out the instant I had one. Thank
you, instant internet access via mobile.
69. Who
would you tell first?
My
sister, Ana. I don’t know why. She’s my go-to girl for everything.
70. What
is the second last movie
that you saw at the cinema?
that you saw at the cinema?
Skyfall.
Midnight movie with daddy dearest. (:
71. Do
you sing in the shower?
Used
to. I don’t anymore. Hahaa
72. Which
store would you choose
to max out your credit card?
to max out your credit card?
I
just answered this. I think. Didn’t I? Hahaha
73. What
do you do most when you are bored?
Surf
the internet for hours on end. Like I’m doing right now.
74. What
do you do for a living?
I’m
still studying. And I’m on a scholarship. So I guess that means… I get paid to
study for a living? Hahaha.
75. Do
you love your job?
My
job as a student. Of course.
76. What
did you want to be when you grew up?
After
watching Jurrasic Park, I wanted to be a paleontologist. After watching India
Jones, I wanted to be an archeologist. After watching CSI:, I wanted to do
Forensics. So, growing up – my ambitions revolved around the movies/shows I
watched. Hahaa. xD
77. If
you could have any job,
what would you want to do/be?
what would you want to do/be?
I want
to be working at Google. Have you seen their offices? Have you seen their
cafeteria? Their electric cars? WOW.
78. Which
came first the chicken or the egg?
“A
circle has no beginning.” – Harry Potter. I don’t remember which book this
quote came from. It’s from that scene where they were going after Ravenclaw’s
diadem. Hahaa.
79. How
many keys on your key ring?
One.
My room key. All my keys are on separate key rings. One key ring for the car,
one key ring for the house keys and a remote for the gate.
80. Where
would you retire to?
New
Zealand? I don’t know. This is another random choice. Was the first place that
crossed my mind. Hahaha.
81. What
kind of car do you drive?
A
red Suzuki Swift.
82. What
are your best physical features?
Can’t
this question get any more narcissistic? xD
83. What
are your best characteristics?
Sheesh.
This is starting to feel like a job interview. xD Uhmmm. I’m friendly and I
love being around people. My friend once called me a ‘social butterfly’. Hahaa.
84. If
you could go anywhere in the world
on vacation where would you go?
on vacation where would you go?
Germany.
The cars, the people, the landscape. And the Autobahn. :D
85. What
kind of books do you like to read?
Fiction.
Greek mythology. Horror. Romance (but not chick lit).
86. What
is your favorite time of the day?
Night
time.
87. Where
did you grow up?
I
spent a few years in Colorado. Then it was back on home turf.
88. How
far away from your birthplace do you live now?
Thousands
of kilometers. THOUSANDS. xD
89. What
are you reading now?
Not
reading anything at the moment. The last book I read was the one by my bedside,
Hell’s Heroes by Darren Shan.
90. Are
you a morning person or a night owl?
If
I had to choose, I’d say that I’m more of a morning person? Because I couldn’t
bring myself to stay up late. Except for football. Hahaa
91. Can
you touch your nose with your tongue?
Noooo.
And I just tried! Hahahahaha.
92. Can
you close your eyes
and raise your eyebrows?
and raise your eyebrows?
Yes,
I can. And I just tried this one too. xD
93. Do
you have pets?
Cats.
Fluffy and her name-less mommy. Bak calls her Putih. I dunno.
94. How
many rings before you answer the phone?
I
try to pick up as fast as I can. I remember back when I was in BRATs and I didn't hear my phone ringing when Niki called. When I (finally) picked up, Niki had sternly told me "Suraya, you need to learn how to pick up your phone faster." Needless to say, my phone is always on top volume now. And I pick up on the first ring. Hahaa.
95. What
is your best childhood memory?
I
can’t pick one. Hmmm.
96. What
are some of the different jobs
that you have had in your life?
that you have had in your life?
I’ve
never had a job. Though I have volunteered as an assistant at my former
kindergarden. Helped out with props and stuff for their annual concert. Cute
kids. Love them.
97. Any
new and exciting things that you would like to share?
I’m
leaving for Indonesia next Thursday as a participant in UGM’s Geomapping
Competition 2012! This would be the very first time I set foot in Indonesia.
Looking forward to exploring Indonesia. (:
98. What
is most important in life?
Family.
My little sisters are the ones that drive me most. They are the little monsters
that are closest to my heart and I’d do anything for them.
99. What
Inspires You?
The
need to be better than the old me. I’m my own worst critic. I have the urge to
out-do myself at everything.
100. Share
this?
Done.
Thanks for reading! (;
No comments:
Post a Comment